Applicants should complete and submit all materials online.
All steps to apply must be completed by the application deadline – Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020
Steps to apply:
- Eligibility – confirm your eligibility for the program.
- Prepare your supporting documents – Prepare your resume and essays as per the Supporting Document Instructions.
- Ask for a recommendation – Forward the link to the ALP Faculty Recommendation to the faculty member you wish to have provide a recommendation for you. The faculty member must complete the recommendation and submit online by the application deadline. Follow up as necessary to ensure that their recommendation arrives by the application deadline. This should be from an individual who can write about evidence of your maturity and accomplishment as a student at the Eastman School or elsewhere, your potential commitment to the goals of the Arts Leadership Program, the likely benefit to you if fully involved in the program, and your ability to manage the ALP certificate requirements in addition to your other requirements and obligations. Students new to Eastman may use a faculty member from a previous university.
- Sign up on Sly Reply for an interview time by the application deadline
Those of you who are forwarded to the second round on the basis of your written application will be scheduled for an interview. We are asking that you sign up for a potential timeslot in advance, even though an interview is not guaranteed. Interviews will take place from September 16-22. You will be notified via your ESM/ U of R email address no later than 4:00 pm on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 to confirm if an interview is to take place.
- Apply and submit – complete the online form and submit supporting documents no later than the application deadline.