Career guidance and assistance is available to all current Eastman students and alumni.
We are here to discuss your questions, help you explore and address your career goals, provide you with further resources, and assist you in strengthening application materials. No matter what stage you are in your career, we are here to help!
- Appointments are made via the Handshake application, which requires creating a quick profile
- Once logged in, click on “Career Center” in the upper right
- Select the “Appointments” tab in the drop-down & follow the steps to “Schedule an Appointment”
Preparing for the Appointment:
- Identify your focus – What would you like to discuss or review? How can we provide support?
- Draft your materials and/or questions – Whether it’s updating an old version of a C.V. or drafting a rough cover letter, get the ball rolling. What questions do you have about this process?
- Send materials – Before you arrive to your appointment, please send the most recent draft of your materials as a Word document or PDF.
- Meet the advisor – Appointments are 30 minutes long. Need more time? Just sign up for more than one appointment! (Maximum 1 per day)
Have a Quick Question? The Career Advisor holds Drop-In sessions Student Living Center to answer quick questions. Sessions are 3:15pm-3:45pm on Monday’s September 24th, October 8th, October 22nd, November 5th, November 19th, and December 3rd.
Where are we located?
Miller Center, 1st Floor
In the Institute for Music Leadership Office