Career guidance and assistance is available to Eastman School of Music students and alumni. We can assist with exploring and addressing your career goals, providing you with further resources, and guiding you through strengthening application materials. No matter what stage you are in your career, we are here to help!
We work with all Eastman students, no matter the degree program or level! Schedule an appointment by:
- Logging into the Handshake application, using your NetID and password
- Clicking on “Career Center” in the upper right.
- Selecting the “Appointments” bubble in the next page, and then “Schedule an Appointment”
- Following the prompts to find a day and time that works for you
Those who are within five years of their graduation date can make appointments with the Graduate and Alumni Career Advisor.
- Try to book an appointment via Handshake
- If you no longer have access to Handshake, due to lack of use, please request an appointment by emailing email@example.com. Make sure to include your graduation year and what you are interested in discussing.
For in-person appointments, please come to the 1st floor of the Miller Center and head to the Institute for Music Leadership office.