The Eastman Case Studies Volume 2 – Complete 5 cases with Teacher Instructions and Teacher Notes
Volume 2, Winter 2017 includes the following case studies:
- Building on Trust at the New World Symphony (10 pages)
- Getting on Board with National Sawdust (8 pages)
- Texas Music Educators Association: The Art of Legislating Arts Education (8 pages)
- Laying the Foundation at the San Francisco Girls Chorus (9 pages)
- No Place Like Home: The Industry at a Crossroads (8 pages)
Authors: Michael A. Anderson, Blaire K.S. Koerner, Eric M. Laprade, & Phil Pierick.