Volume III of the Eastman Case Studies Now Available!August 4, 2017 In: PRJC News
Volume III of the Eastman Case Studies features the following five studies:
- Expanding Musical Explorers at Carnegie Hall
- My House is Your House: Groupmuse’s Revival of Chamber Music
- After Monetization: The New Recording Landscape for Artists
- Musical Chairs: Rostering Break of Reality
- Omaha Under the Radar: Localizing an Experimental Arts Festival
Browse the case studies and see samples here.
The Eastman Case Studies is a groundbreaking publication that examines real world situations in musical arts organizations, helping readers to gain knowledge and skills that they can apply to future scenarios of their own. Teacher notes are also available for each case study, which aim to help educators use the case studies in an undergraduate or graduate classroom. The Eastman Case Studies allow students to examine issues and challenges that face today’s musical leaders and place themselves in the role of consultant, charged with assessing business problems and making key decisions in resolving them. Browse the case study topics and see samples here.