Winter Issue of Symphony Magazine Now Available
You can read the winter issue of Symphony Magazine here. The issue contains a number of interesting articles including the following:
- Hyperlinked: Emerging classical artists embrace social media
- Music Alive: New models for embedding contemporary composers with orchestras – and communities
- How Can Orchestras Become More Diverse? Five African-America orchestra professionals in a roundtable discussion with League of American Orchestras President and CEO Jesse Rosen
- Resources for nonprofit boards from the League’s Noteboom Governance Center
- What happens when musicians take away printed scores and perform from memory?