MASTER OF ARTS DEGREE IN MUSIC LEADERSHIP
AT THE EASTMAN SCHOOL OF MUSIC
- Develop your music and executive skills as you prepare for a rewarding career in music leadership and administration.
- Continue your creative artistic growth alongside the development of management, entrepreneurial, and leadership skills.
- Play in ensembles, take lessons, explore music history , while you also study administration, governance, finance, law, fundraising, marketing, and leadership.
- Intern with a world-class traditional music organization, or develop your own non-traditional organization under the guidance of an esteemed mentor.
- Complete your studies in 14 months (one academic year and two summers).